You simply can’t go wrong with the gift of jewelry on Valentine’s Day. Let’s face it… flowers will wilt, chocolate gets devoured, and this year, you can’t go out to dinner and a movie. This Valentine’s Day, your friends have made it super easy to find a beautifully crafted and thoughtful piece of jewelry for that special someone on your list – whether it’s your mom, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, or yourself.
Our jewelry experts pulled together a list of our best-selling pieces and most popular picks to put together a Valentine’s Day Gift Guide that even Cupid can’t compete with. Plus, with tons of gifts under $199, you’ll be sure to find a gorgeous gift in your price range.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Wife
This Valentine’s Day, celebrate your love and loyalty with an anniversary ring. Dress up her engagement ring by adding a beautiful and complimentary anniversary band; one that will make her ring finger sparkle even more! Our top choice is this newly added oval and brilliant-cut 1 carat weight diamond halo anniversary band in 14 karat white gold. With seven gorgeous diamonds this anniversary ring is sure to make her swoon. Shop our entire collection of anniversary rings to find the perfect gift to remind her how much you love her.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Girlfriend
Symbolize your commitment and your love with the touching gift of a promise ring this Valentine’s Day. Nothing will make your girlfriend happier than knowing you want her to be in your future – even if you’re both not quite ready to take the big step of getting engaged. A promise ring is the perfect in-between step. You will be able to show her that you’re all-in, but the two of you will still have time to figure out your “next steps” together. These three promise rings are from our list of top 25 promise rings, so no matter which one you choose, she’ll be sure to treasure this meaningful gift.
- This diamond hexagon promise ring features a round center stone surrounded by hexagon shaped diamonds, giving it a beautiful and unique design.
- This fan-favorite diamond heart promise ring has five-star reviews, and features an intricate heart design with brilliant-cut diamonds.
- Show her she’s your princess with this popular princess-cut promise ring, featuring genuine white diamonds hand-set in 10 karat white gold.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Boyfriend
To you, he’s always the most handsome man in the room. This Valentine’s Day, give him the gift that will make him the most handsome and the most stylish. Our Valentine’s Day Gift Guide has tons of affordable and irresistible jewelry gifts for him – it will be hard to choose just one! Our experts know that yellow gold is all the rage this season, so spoil him with a simple gold chain. We’re loving these three looks…
- This stainless steel figaro chain with gold ion plating has five-star reviews and will be sure to make his day.
- If he’s religious, this satin-finished gold, stainless steel cross chain will dress up any t-shirt and will be his favorite gift ever!
- Go all-out with this mariner chain necklace in gold plated stainless steel to let him know how much he means to you.
Pro tip! Another clever gift idea for the man in your life is an accessory for his favorite watches. Jewelry and watch boxes are gifts that will be treasured for years to come and will protect his watches from getting scratched. Our jewelry experts recommend this matte black wood watch box with a glass top lid and velour lining.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Yourself
The person you should treat most this Valentine’s Day is YOURSELF. Treat yourself to some cute jewelry for Valentine’s Day to remind yourself that every now and then you deserve to splurge on yourself! We recommend a gorgeous pair of earrings. They’ll never go out of style and will always give you a little extra sparkle. Our favorite picks from our Valentine’s Day Gift Guide are these beauties…
- These diamond moon stud earrings in 10 karat yellow gold are super trendy, and will add just the right amount of sparkle to your wardrobe. You deserve these!
- These amethyst and diamond star stud earrings are super fun and unique, and will add a fun pop of color. Plus, amethyst is the February birthstone, so these are written in the stars!
- Every woman needs the perfect pair of gold hoop earrings. You need these popular, beautifully etched gold hoop earrings. The easiest “add to cart” ever!
Valentine’s Day Gifts Under $199
No matter who you’re shopping for this Valentine’s Day – wife, girlfriend, grandma, boyfriend, best friend, sister – we have beautiful Valentine’s Day jewelry gifts under $199 so you can afford to make their day. Since it is the most romantic holiday of the year, prove they’re in your heart with a symbolic heart-shaped piece of jewelry. With tons of different heart-shaped jewelry designs, these popular picks are Cupid-approved!
- This beautiful and intricate linked-hearts pendant features ten round, brilliant-cut diamonds with a yellow gold heart hugged by the diamond adorned sterling silver heart. Perfect for mom, grandma or bestie!
- This gorgeous triple heart ring features two created pink sapphire hearts and one created ruby red heart, surrounded by diamonds. A heart to represent your past, present and future together. She will triple love it!
- This beautiful ruby and white sapphire heart pendant in sterling silver features a created ruby heart at its center, surrounded by another heart with white sapphires. This necklace makes the ultimate Valentine’s Day gift.
Bonus! Valentine’s Day Q&A with Our Jewelry Experts
Q: How much money should I spend on jewelry for Valentine’s Day?
A: Whatever you’re comfortable with! We have gifts at all price points so you can find the perfect piece without breaking your bank. We have tons of great gift options under $199, plenty of pink (rose, peach, blush, etc.) statement pieces $899 and up if you’re looking to make a statement, and great gifts in between, like bolo bracelets priced $299+.
Q: What should I get my best friend for Valentine’s Day?
A: Your bestie is there for you through thick and thin, so show them you cherish their friendship with a clever Valentine’s Day gift like a new jewelry box or jewelry travel case. These are great for keeping her favorite pieces safe at home or on the road! We love this pretty black leather Marrakesh travel case with a beautiful gold-studded mosaic design.
Q: What should I get my mom for Valentine’s Day?
A: She’s your first love, and the woman has proven to always be there for you when you need her. Get her something as special and luxurious as she is. Explore our collection of diamond and gemstone Effy jewelry designs inspired by trends from around the globe. No doubt you’ll find something Mom will love. Our top pick is this vintage-inspired Effy oval opal and diamond halo ring in 14 karat rose gold.